Hi lovelies! How are you all doing? In the past few days I have been talking ALOT about my photography classes and to make it even better; the more I talk the more excited you guys get. I figured though that I never really explained the whole thing thoroughly. I mean, bits of it was posted on my instastory… Which disappeared after awhile, so no sh’t you guys are confused lol!
My first class will be going live 1st of February 2019. The whole idea is to divert the typical “classes” on Youtube to something much more exciting – and more importantly; build a platform where I can be in direct contact with you guys and engage with you even more. I thought long & hard about this one. Youtube has never been “my thing”. IGTV was just… too small? I wanted to explain and elaborate what I meant in paragraphs. Like, really teach you guys photography from base 1!
So this idea popped up in my mind – why not make a newsletter where I will be giving you classes!! This way it’s easier for me to target my audience and you will never miss a class! So all you have to do is “subscribe” to enroll.
Answering the most asked questions down below;
- You can take the classes from anywhere in the world as they are web-based.
- The classes are free of charge, so no payment is needed to enroll.
- The first class will be sent live 1st of February.
- You don’t have to be a new beginner to take these classes. Everyone’s welcome.
- There is no “workshop” or live session. These classes are done through a newsletter, so it’s in written form.
- You don’t need to own a DSLR to join, even if it’s a good thing in order to catch up and actually try out the things we’re covering, but it’s no condition! All you need is the passion and rest will come.
- The classes are not covering photoshop. Photoshop & photography is two different things. But I will be launching Photoshop classes in late september this year inshallah, so stay tuned!
If you have ANY other questions, pop them below in the comments. I will be adding them on here for future reference.