Anker portable charger________ 2018-05-13 ________
Back home again! This 4 day trip to Stockholm was soo needed, especially in this heat. To just forget all duties and to-do-lists and enjoy the beautiful weather, no have to’s, no emergency calls. It was almost like I was living another life for a moment lol. We got a bit late on our way to the airport, so the baggage never got on the plan. Ehm… The lady at the helpdesk asked us to take it with us through security and just throw everything away that didn’t make it to the other side. I almost screamed when I thought about my new eyebrow scissors from Anastasia.. Are you crazy?! lol.
One thing that literally saved my whole trip was this powerbank from Anker. As with everything else, I asked you guys for a good solid portable charger for my trips, and 99% of you recommended me an Anker. Said & done, it was ordered the same day! I’ve been using this for almost a month now and I am so much in love! My sister and I fully charged our phones twice and this powerbank STILL had 3 dots left! It is crazyyyy how fast it is! Let’s look at the pro & cons!
- Fastest charger out there.
- A little net pouch comes with it to secure it in your handbag.
- Multifunctional powerbank—you can charge TWO phones at the same time!
- Doesn’t take much time to charge it fully as well. Put it on for a whole night and you can get through a day with constant snapchatting & instastoring.
- You don’t have to turn it off! The minute you take off your iphone, it’ll go into standby mode itself until you put on another phone.
- It’s small! Will easily fit in your handbag without any problems lol.
- The design is a bit boring. Black and ugh… Maybe to give it a “serious” look? Idk.. I would love something brighter and more colourful.
- It’s a bit heavy.. I mean not that it’s a problem… But yea, would love something lighter.
- The only thing that came in the box was the powerbank and a wire to charge it with. A plug would be nice as well.. But then again, maybe this is the standard for portable chargers?
Do I recommend this? YES YES YES! I payed approximately £30 and it’s honestly worth soo much more. I purchased it through ebay and you can find the direct link HERE. I had no tax or VAT problems and it arrived within a week. I researched how much it would be on a swedish site and found it for almost £100 lol… Noooo thank you! Thank you so much for your help lovely ladies. Forever thankful ♥